MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: do we have a plug in for this?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
yes sir///........
That's why you've somehow erased that code;
Go to: ACP > Templates > User Control Panel templates > usercp > and find;
{$usercpnav}
and the following code just below that;
<table border="0" cellspacing="{$theme['borderwidth']}" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" class="tborder">
<tr>
<td class="thead" colspan="{$colspan}"><strong>{$lang->account_summary}</strong></td>
</tr>
<tr>
{$avatar}
<td class="trow2">
<span class="largetext">{$username}</span><br />
<strong>{$lang->postnum}</strong> <a href="search.php?action=finduser&amp;uid={$mybb->user['uid']}">{$mybb->user['posts']}</a> {$lang->posts_day}<br />
{$reputation}
<strong>{$lang->email}</strong> {$mybb->user['email']}<br />
<strong>{$lang->registration_date}</strong> {$regdate}<br />
<strong>{$lang->primary_usergroup}</strong> {$usergroup}<br />
{$referral_info}
</td>
</tr>
</table>
thankyou for this sir... ill try later.. after my class... anyway have you try this? http://community.mybb.com/thread-63559.html after i install it still i cant see the shoutbox.so sad.
(2011-03-31, 11:23 AM)zephiroth Wrote: [ -> ]thankyou for this sir... ill try later.. after my class... anyway have you try this? http://community.mybb.com/thread-63559.html after i install it still i cant see the shoutbox.so sad.

what is your forum URL?

why you are asking sir?
Its needed to see what the problem is,you should not be afraid to give your forum URL unless it has some hacking content or any content which is not allowed the support to be given.
(2011-03-31, 08:59 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]That's why you've somehow erased that code;
Go to: ACP > Templates > User Control Panel templates > usercp > and find;
{$usercpnav}
and the following code just below that;
<table border="0" cellspacing="{$theme['borderwidth']}" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" class="tborder">
<tr>
<td class="thead" colspan="{$colspan}"><strong>{$lang->account_summary}</strong></td>
</tr>
<tr>
{$avatar}
<td class="trow2">
<span class="largetext">{$username}</span><br />
<strong>{$lang->postnum}</strong> <a href="search.php?action=finduser&amp;uid={$mybb->user['uid']}">{$mybb->user['posts']}</a> {$lang->posts_day}<br />
{$reputation}
<strong>{$lang->email}</strong> {$mybb->user['email']}<br />
<strong>{$lang->registration_date}</strong> {$regdate}<br />
<strong>{$lang->primary_usergroup}</strong> {$usergroup}<br />
{$referral_info}
</td>
</tr>
</table>

THANKS FOR THIS SIR
Thanks.
Pages: 1 2