MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need Logo for Upcoming Webhost
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Yeah, I need another logo. Sorry. Toungue

I'm re-opening Polar-Host, and need a logo to use for it. I'd like it to be clear, with maybe a Polarbear beside it, like in Kieran's avatar. And, the text needs to say Polar Host.

Maybe put a bit of snow around it so it looks realistic?

I'll +rep the person's logo that I use. And, I HIGHLY appreciate it. Smile

I can do it for you, but its going to cost...
(2011-04-01, 09:43 PM)ImagineDesigns Wrote: [ -> ]I can do it for you, but its going to cost...

I dont know about you, both your website and forum are both copyrighted, which you removed and claimed as your own work, so I doubt very much I anyone would pay you for work.

He doesn't pay for services.. he's only looking for free help
I'll try my hand at it tonight...

What size?

By clear you mean on a transparent background?

Quote:Maybe put a bit of snow around it so it looks realistic?
what you mean lol?
How cute. A business that doesn't want to pay for design work.
(2011-04-02, 04:03 AM)Uncontrol Wrote: [ -> ]How cute. A business that doesn't want to pay for design work.
You can just leave now. I don't need negative comments. You don't even know if we're paid, post 2 host, free, or what. Thanks.

And yes, WTGP, transparent. Smile
I'm more tired then I thought I was going to be tonight haha. I'll finish most of it up tmw morning and post it ^.^

Sorry I couldn't finish it tonight haha.
It's fine WTGP. Smile Thanks for helping me out.
I tried it out and it came out HORRIBLE.

So I'll try and do it again with different colors and stuff but I think some one else needs to have a go at it xD
Pages: 1 2 3