MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: TheNerdCentral.com - Join Us!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2011-04-01, 02:27 AM)lufbra Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Therefore, this theme stays. I love it, along with alot of others, excluding a few. And use chrome for the firefox 4 beta. You are correct though, it is a little slow with firefox 3 or internet explorer.

[IMHO]The above statement sounds rather selfish and not "catering" to your members, which to me is what you should be doing, since they are the ones who should be wanting to view the forum.

Your first/top category is in the wrong location, it should be beneath everything else (the Nerdy Categories/Forums) since they are supposedly what your forum is all about.[IMHO]

It seems as if you completely ignored the part in which i said "I love it, along with alot of others" Maybe you don't but i took a survey on my site and asked the two mods and other admin if they liked it, and all agreed.
(2011-03-31, 04:28 PM)Synk Wrote: [ -> ]TheNerdCentral is a site for gaming, graphic design, coding section, and support sections for those who want help with computer viruses, or website creation.

There is already a lot of members, and its suprisingly active already for a new site. If you have any complaints, suggestions, or ideas make sure to let me know.

Please check it out and sign up if you enjoy the site! Since its new, we are looking for moderators on the website. Just PM me on there and let me know which section you would like to moderate. There is currently 26 plugins installed to make the website 10x better.

www.TheNerdCentral.com

ENJOY AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK! Make sure to register if you enjoy!

And if any mods see anything against the rules here, please don't close my thread, just notify me and i guarantee it will be down within 3hrs. Unless that is im sleeping. I will be checking this thread constantly, as I hope this is the key to a successful forum.

(2011-04-01, 02:57 AM)Synk Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-04-01, 02:27 AM)lufbra Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Therefore, this theme stays. I love it, along with alot of others, excluding a few. And use chrome for the firefox 4 beta. You are correct though, it is a little slow with firefox 3 or internet explorer.

[IMHO]The above statement sounds rather selfish and not "catering" to your members, which to me is what you should be doing, since they are the ones who should be wanting to view the forum.

Your first/top category is in the wrong location, it should be beneath everything else (the Nerdy Categories/Forums) since they are supposedly what your forum is all about.[IMHO]

It seems as if you completely ignored the part in which i said "I love it, along with alot of others" Maybe you don't but i took a survey on my site and asked the two mods and other admin if they liked it, and all agreed.

LOL!!!!

Oh I am so sorry if you thought I had ignored the part in which you said "I love it! Please forgive me, I was to busy reading this part in your opening post here....

ENJOY AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!

If you can't take advice/constructive criticism here in the Showcase forum, please, don't bother wasting your time, or others!!

I appreciate your advice! Im sorry if it got across the in which i was implying I did not. Maybe the post was a little harsh, sorry. But I also like compliments guys! DONT FOR GET IT! It seems im only getting "constructive criticism" here, which is fine, but a man needs compliments also! Smile
You will get constructive criticism here above compliments (unless your forum is "perfect").

If all you wanted was compliments, you've come to the wrong place.

However, if you take the time to think and understand what the constructive criticisms could mean for your forum by making it better (most folks here who post giving advice, know from experiences and knowledge), then perhaps you can persuade your own mind that things aren't necessarily right within your forum.

But hey, it looks like you've already got your mind set up as to how the forum looks etc, good luck with it....I'll not bother wasting my time or yours over it anymore.
Pages: 1 2