MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: What is the best side box for mybb ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Nayar's Side Box works for us and so easy to use and customise. Cool
Yeah I dont want a side box that modifies the template because that just causes problems (wouldnt it?)

So I should use Nayars?
You may use Nayar's sidebox but its your choice.
Modifying templates doesn't usually cause problems. That's how you're supposed to customize MyBB, if it caused problems it wouldn't be possible to edit templates. A lot of other plugins modify templates and they work just fine.

But if you really don't want to modify templates, then yes, use Nayar's Sidebox plugin.
Nayar..Hat's Up for u r plugin
(2011-03-31, 10:37 PM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]I think the best sidebox plugin is My Side Boxes by labrocca, it requires a membership though and you will have to change the compatibility line to make it work with 1.6 (extremely easy, don't worry).

For a free alternative, Sidebox by Nayar is also pretty decent.

Agreed, I have used the side box plugin from labrocca for a while now and it is a really amazing plugin.

(2011-05-20, 08:03 PM)Matt G. Wrote: [ -> ]Agreed, I have used the side box plugin from labrocca for a while now and it is a really amazing plugin.

I've gotta get my new site running so I can publish my subscription plugins again Undecided My sidebox plugin does everything his does, and more, and in more places Wink I haven't put my server online (I was planning on doing it a month ago) because I found out I may be losing my home and have to move. Blech, well, we find out for sure next week.
Any news on this? If there's a subscription site where this is available then I'm ready to sign up.

(2011-05-21, 04:18 AM)Dylan M. Wrote: [ -> ]I've gotta get my new site running so I can publish my subscription plugins again Undecided My sidebox plugin does everything his does, and more, and in more places Wink I haven't put my server online (I was planning on doing it a month ago) because I found out I may be losing my home and have to move. Blech, well, we find out for sure next week.

Sadly no, there are copyright issues I'm dealing with having split myself off from a former partner. Until I get those straightened out I cannot legally publish the majority of my plugins. Including this one. I think we're close to a resolution on that, but I'm not sure yet.
Thanks for the update.
Pages: 1 2 3