MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mayday! Me Cure Theme's A Scurvy!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Arr Maties, Ive been scrubbin the deck of me theme and all of a sudden there's damage aboard me ship maties!! If ya'll come aboard you'll see me compass, map and knife are split up along with me special words a top the mast! Seems like me whole ships a fallin apart! Things look good when I use me chrome spottin scope, but look at it through this firefox 4 thingy and you'll see, I even cleaned the lenses (cache)! Sail over to http://www.survivalsituation.com and you'll see the what I be tellin ya bout. Shes been sailin fine all day with firefox up till bout an hour ago.

Buyin a round for the first scurvy dog that gets me darlin lookin like the beaut she was.
Nevermind mates, just needed to reset me sails, but I have to say it was fun tellin the tale.
Nevermind the nevermind, it is still doing it. Could it be a browser problem?
I think I know what the problem is now. Could someone tell me if I am right? I adjusted the size of the background image and didnt do anything to the code, mainly because I have no clue what to do. When adjusting the background image size, do I have to make code adjustments as well? Thanks.