MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Infolinks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I installed the infolinks plugin and I realised it makes green lines under keywords which I hate with a passion. I was wondering how I can rid my forum of them, I also deactivated + deleted the plugin but they are still there.

I really hope I can get rid of them, they are so annoying and I absolutely hate them, please assist me, here is a picture.

[Image: imHELQ.jpg]
Can you link me the plugin ?
Couldn't the plug in creator help you?
If you've de-activated/deleted the plugin then it should be fine because its not inserting any thing in templates. Clear your browser cache or Forced refresh CTRL + F5 to ensure if there is not a cache issue.
It's not seeming to clear up, getting a bit irritating.
(2011-04-01, 03:40 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]If you've de-activated/deleted the plugin then it should be fine because its not inserting any thing in templates. Clear your browser cache or Forced refresh CTRL + F5 to ensure if there is not a cache issue.

Yaldaram, is correct, IMO.

function infolinks($page) {
	global $mybb;
	if ($mybb -> settings['infolinks_on'] && !empty($mybb -> settings['infolinks_pid']) && !empty($mybb -> settings['infolinks_wsid'])){
		$page = preg_replace('/<\/body>/i', '
		<script type="text/javascript">
			var infolink_pid = ' . $mybb -> settings['infolinks_pid'] . ';
			var infolink_wsid = ' . $mybb -> settings['infolinks_wsid'] . ';
		</script>
		<script type="text/javascript" src="http://resources.infolinks.com/js/infolinks_main.js"></script></body>', $page);
	}
	return $page;
}

Plugin de-activated = Code is gone.
Have you tried a different browser?

Alright, I think I got rid of it. Let's hope so.
Great, Smile
Removed a code from the Index template, I think that solved it.
Pages: 1 2