MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: guys hel me with this problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
problem are this please asnwer it by number.
1.how to put the image of the user groups? when i go to ACP>user and groups then the groups i want to put there userbar when i saw the bow it says that [qoute]Group Image
Here you can set a group image which will show on each post made by users in this group. Please use {lang} to represent the user's chosen language if translated group images are available[/qoute]
question #2.is there a plugin for group legend shows user groups legend on the index page? examples are ADMINISTRATOR SUPER MODERATOR that user groups can be show in the index im using 1.6
question #3 i cant see the settings for the chatbox that gives a command where i can put the chatbox example index_header another sample index_global just like that. if its need to be code can you give me a code?
question #4 how can i private my chatbox from the guest? please.
thats all. thanks... please answer it with number that they belong
1. Link to the image. If you upload to ./images/ then you must type in there for example your image name is member.png so it'll be images/member.png

2. Currently I'm using this http://mods.mybb.com/view/usergroup-legend
There are some tutorials on this manually in the template.

3. I'm not so sure about this. Sorry

4. If you are using the shoutbox from Pirata Nervo, there is a setting in AdminCP. You can choose which group that can have access / can look to the shoutbox.
sir @ your answer on #4. how can i put the users can view? coz if i ut example Administrator, super moderator etc. the chatbox wont apear anymore
thankyou for the answer on #1 and 2 sir.
Here is what I do to check GID. What's easiest for me :X If someone knows a way that is easier please post thanks.

go to your Control Panel (Hosting Control Panel not AdminCP) > phpMyAdmin > click on the database used in the myBB > find mybb_usergroups > Browse it > located GID and you can see the GID assigned to the groups.
wah.... can you give me a screenshot sir?
Do you have teamviewer or so ? I can help easily with that .
nope i dont have. Big Grin
is that a plug in too?
Ok wait I'll try to take screenshots.
ok sir thanyou very much..
Here it is. That first screenshot is your cPanel. Your host should give you the cPanel details.

[Image: step1so.th.png]
[Image: step2b.th.png]
[Image: step3o.th.png]
[Image: step4r.th.png]
Pages: 1 2