MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Anyone good converting C# to VB.NET?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Im trying to convert a game server to VB, and every file works (about 180 of them), but no online converter (r my head) can figure out how to convert certain parts of the code to vb. It seems the converters online get stuck on one bit, then the rest of the code is converted wrong

The thing is, I dont know how to program these parts myself Toungue
Whats wrong with keeping it in C#?
(2011-04-01, 06:33 PM)Dylan M. Wrote: [ -> ]Whats wrong with keeping it in C#?

I cant program in c# Toungue
I do! I should be more active on Dev-Network
Ok, but if you don't understand whats going on how're you going to maintain the program in any language? Wink C# isn't THAT hard to understand... you should at least be able to get the gist of it unless its super complicated. I don't do C# either, but I've manually converted some C# code to C++.
Janota, C isn't C# (C Sharp) so the 2nd link is pointless. However the first link's Instant VB might work for him.
Oh yea thats true dylan. Yea hopefully the first one works.
I understand c#, but the game server is pretty complicated. I think it might be the way it's written in C# (badly).
Well, I wish you the best of luck. I know how annoying it is trying to convert code Wink
Pages: 1 2 3