MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: is there anyone hacked MYBB ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
while browsing this forum ..

i am seeing some strange words and and language .... and even the logo of pirates ...

so Am Asking

is there anyone hacked MYBB ?
It's a April fools update. This will be gone again in a few hours.

But if you don't like it, you can simply change it back to normal English in the bottom right side.
(2011-04-01, 06:46 PM)Alex H. Wrote: [ -> ]It's a April fools update. This will be gone again in a few hours.

But if you don't like it, you can simply change it back to normal English in the bottom right side.
Now who would want to do that? Sad
(2011-04-01, 06:50 PM)Kolton T. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-04-01, 06:46 PM)Alex H. Wrote: [ -> ]It's a April fools update. This will be gone again in a few hours.

Now who would want to do that? Sad

Just letting him know, if he couldn't understand it, he could simply change it back that way. :p
I love how so many people trip out from all this and think someone is hacking Mybb.
If only all hackers were so kind.
Aye, it is April fools. Me thinks those landlubbers wouldn't choose to use me buckos language if they did hack into MyBB. Aarrgghh!
>implying all MyBB staff didn't just copy Matt's source code and modify it for pirate use
(2011-04-01, 09:43 PM)Jammerx2 Wrote: [ -> ]...Me thinks those landlubbers wouldn't choose to use me buckos language if they did hack into MyBB. Aarrgghh!

[Image: yoda_pirate.jpg]
Arrrgg...
"No more training do you require. Already know you that which you need." ~Pirata Yoda
@seeker

I just wondered where your Bunckinears are?

I cant see them in the photo and they should be on your Buckinhead Smile
Pages: 1 2