MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Janota, scamming, again!?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well, I have been subscribed to Janota but I knew i would regret it before. Now, I have this.
[Image: qvtvY.png]

Now disputing on PayPal, will keep you updated. Janota if you read this, there has been like 25 other people that you scammed, I find this so ridiculous its not even funny. Get a life, you worthless scamming person.
Here is what it is all about,

Janota:
If your gonna give out code from my plugins atleast change it a bit , tut.

http://community.mybb.com/thread-90941.html

Janota:
Um, ok?

Whats the question mark for?

Its not that hard to understand.

Me:
Who cares anyway? First of all I did edit it, if you notice, the list-style: none; is missing. Your moody over everything, is it honestly, that big of a deal? Didn't think so.

Janota:
No its not that big of deal, but its directly from my plugin. You deleted the list-style , big WOAH, that took some brainstorming to do that.

Me:
Well you claimed I didn't edit it, that shows an edit. Thank you for admitting both of my points in that last reply. I will no longer reply to this PM. Goodbye.

Janota:
Being smart wont get you anywhere, Bye Bye also
From what I understood, you copied his plugin after subscribing. So what the hell were you expecting?
>still complaining about Janota after several threads have already been made
>still posting them on the MyBB forums
>Janota complaining about some stupid little HTML/CSS modifications
>what_are_you_doing.avi

Seriously, if you're still foolish enough to subscribe there after numerous complaints already, well, that's your problem. These threads are more common than April fools ones ffs.
No offense Jason, but I don't think the management/support team want personal disputes made public here, the general discussion forum wasn't created to air your dirty laundry.
That could have been handled better on both your sides...

Posting that here is NOT okay as it has been pointed out multiple times.

Quote: Seriously, if you're still foolish enough to subscribe there after numerous complaints already, well, that's your problem.
This.

Quote:Well, I have been subscribed to Janota but I knew i would regret it before. Now, I have this.

Listen to your gut next time.

Maybe we should start a "Janota is a scammer" thread? It'd save the staff a lot of time from closing all these separate separate threads?

EDIT: $5 it takes staff 10 minutes to close this. Any one in on this?
This is becoming like ghazal all over again...
I would suggest to Report PayPal a dispute and NOT post this in mybb.com.
(2011-04-01, 08:23 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]I would suggest to Report PayPal a dispute and NOT post this in mybb.com.

If one site gets a lot of complaints does paypal eventually block the site's paypal?

Just wondering...
This is MyBB's fault for letting people like that making money from 3-4 pity plugins.
(2011-04-01, 08:25 PM)Stely Wrote: [ -> ]This is MyBB's fault for letting idiots make money from 3-4 pity plugins.

58, not 3-4.

And no it's not mybb's fault this has been discussed before....
Pages: 1 2