MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forum display order problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm editing the forum display order and it's ok, then I refresh the main page and the display order is changing automaticlly to some other numbers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's hard to get help with the undescriptive thread title.

If I were you, I'd change the forum order numbers for all of the forums, not just the one that you want to move up/down. That worked for me.
Relax!!!!!!!!! okey!!!!!!
Tell me from start, I got no clue what your talking about, please post an link to your page to make me see what happens or something and so I can help you.
Edit: Right so you changed the numbers inside Admin CP -> Forum Management ? Then you click Update Forum Orders..
CraKteR Wrote:Relax!!!!!!!!! okey!!!!!!
Tell me from start, I got no clue what your talking about, please post an link to your page to make me see what happens or something and so I can help you.
Edit: Right so you changed the numbers inside Admin CP -> Forum Management ? Then you click Update Forum Orders..
I found that the mod of Zaher is making that problem, "Subforums in columns"
There is a big text in red in the mod's readme file that says
Quote:Note
You may not be able to order your sub-forums correctly. Hope it will be fixed in the next release.

And it is only for sub-forums.

regards
I'm sorry for my wild behavior, I've fixed it
zaher1988 Wrote:There is a big text in red in the mod's readme file that says
Quote:Note
You may not be able to order your sub-forums correctly. Hope it will be fixed in the next release.

And it is only for sub-forums.

regards
Why the mod need to order them? It's working fine for me without the updating line
DO you mean without the sbc function ?
zaher1988 Wrote:DO you mean without the sbc function ?
Yep
Pages: 1 2