MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: quick edit not working?????
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The javascript file for it is still in your headerinclude template. That's probably what's causing things like the quick login to break.

And I've just seen you're using a WYSIWYG editor, that didn't show before... that's producing javascript errors too. Basically you've got a whole load of javascript errors on your forum and they're breaking a lot of features. What happens if you deactivate that WYSIWYG plugin...??
(2011-04-02, 09:53 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]The javascript file for it is still in your headerinclude template. That's probably what's causing things like the quick login to break.

And I've just seen you're using a WYSIWYG editor, that didn't show before... that's producing javascript errors too. Basically you've got a whole load of javascript errors on your forum and they're breaking a lot of features. What happens if you deactivate that WYSIWYG plugin...??

As I posted before, WYSIWYG is causing the quick edit problem. You have to set "Show in Quick Reply" to No, and quick edit will work again.
ok thanks i understood
Pages: 1 2