MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Cannot See Video Embed Choices......
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Is it just me or does all Dark Themed MyBB forums have issues with not being able to see the embed choices within the drop down box when posting? It also affects the Font and Text Size fields as well. The links to the choices are white as well as the background to the drop-down boxes making it hard to find your choice. When I had a very helpful member on here try to correct it.... he could not fix this without changing the text color or link color on the entire forum....
Is there a way to just make those boxes visible to people when posting? See example below:
[Image: embedimage.jpg]
You can change the editor styling in ./jscripts/editor_themes/default/stylesheet.css
Hey AJS am assisting this guy,I can't seem to find it in this one also,also changing table's CSS attribute doesn't seem to work,what to do?
It's a file, I don't think you're able to edit it in the the ACP.
(2011-04-02, 05:11 PM)pyridine Wrote: [ -> ]It's a file, I don't think you're able to edit it in the the ACP.
Of course I edited it from ftp manually,am also a themer,know that thing.

Surely there are other MyBB sites that use a dark theme.... has others had this issue? I embed a lot of youtubes and I know where the option is...but it may be hugely confusing at least for members of the forum.
(2011-04-03, 01:19 AM)mallard Wrote: [ -> ]Surely there are other MyBB sites that use a dark theme.... has others had this issue? I embed a lot of youtubes and I know where the option is...but it may be hugely confusing at least for members of the forum.
yes they have this thing,I would tell you such many sites.

2,951 views and no one has run across this issue? If you have a dark theme to your forum...surely you must see this if you embed videos into your posts
(2011-04-04, 12:32 PM)mallard Wrote: [ -> ]2,951 views and no one has run across this issue? If you have a dark theme to your forum...surely you must see this if you embed videos into your posts

What? I gave you the answer already.
(2011-04-04, 01:36 PM)AJS Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-04-04, 12:32 PM)mallard Wrote: [ -> ]2,951 views and no one has run across this issue? If you have a dark theme to your forum...surely you must see this if you embed videos into your posts

What? I gave you the answer already.
Well,not working I tried edit there,if I change .table's value which is responsible for its attribute,it doesn't look good because other font surrounded by them also goes black,isn't there something like a CSS attribute only meant for it? Confused

Pages: 1 2