MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mybb-Es.com | MyBB Support in Spanish
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: logo.png]

MyBB-Es is a support forum MyBB Spanish, On delivery you all the help you need to build your forum or correct your mistakes you have in your forum.

We are in the process of raising new MyBB, is because it has been well under time and started to rise.

We have for you:
  • Exclusive Themes
  • Plugins
  • Exclusive Tutorials
  • Exclusive Buttons
  • Many plugins translate English to Spanish
  • Translate for Mybb Spanish Exclusive
  • More...

Our big issue is to help users running MyBB and are Spanish speaking and give them knowledge on the subject and support them, just support them in their projects to go forward.

We also want to add much more to MyBB to continue to grow as a great CMS it is and be putting our bit to come out later as users of MyBB, we do our own things and not always depending on others which we have and will continue doing.

Mybb-Es

Wasn't this the exact same site with the ripped themes? Confused

I don't understand Spanish and therefore can't fully review your site, but is your theme custom or not? If not, shouldn't there be a copyright notice for the theme on it?
(2011-04-02, 01:49 PM)Shukaku Wrote: [ -> ]Wasn't this the exact same site with the ripped themes? Confused

I don't understand Spanish and therefore can't fully review your site, but is your theme custom or not? If not, shouldn't there be a copyright notice for the theme on it?

That is the past, now we are focused on return to be it all back bone to stand up and things go better with themselves, we realized we were doing damage and stopped in time but now we have other intentions, with the intention to collaborate MyBB users in Spanish and everyone using MyBB.

We are now a renewed MyBB-Es that we have improved but we lack enough ahead.
(2011-04-02, 01:54 PM)Ignnacio Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-04-02, 01:49 PM)Shukaku Wrote: [ -> ]Wasn't this the exact same site with the ripped themes? Confused

That is the past, now we are focused on return to be it all back bone to stand up and things go better with themselves, we realized we were doing damage and stopped in time but now we have other intentions, with the intention to collaborate MyBB users in Spanish and everyone using MyBB.

We are now a renewed MyBB-Es that we have improved but we lack enough ahead.

You really think you stopped in time? Are you kidding me? Your little stunt cost authors like Scoutie hundreds in lost profit because you turned a blind eye on whole thing when it was staring you completely in the face. I'll never be forgiving you guys, let alone be referring you to when someone asks me where they can find spanish support, and I think you'll have an extremely hard time finding any sympathy in anyone else here as well.
Really our intention was to make but after all was not right, now we are preparing things that drew attention, is causing damage to copy what themes we will remove it but never ever want to benefit users and a arem so that all profits go to because copying is the worst thing and we realized that was not right, so we will draw unique things soon and I hope you like them.

The truth about the sympathy we do not want to have fights with anyone and we had and we have no intention of returning to identify them. We want to create user who believe anything and the best way is to go help everyone and in our case we want to help anyone speaking international, which is as English translator allows you google it.

As I said do not ever forget the issue of copies of themes but we turn the page and begin a new phase with things from us for you not the people who create things from them to us, will be fully in backwards.

Sorry if I do not understand use google translator lol.
I can't comprehend any of that.
Lo diré en español: El tiempo de los themes Riped paso, ahora nosotros queremos hacer cosas para que ustedes la usen (ya estamos trabajando y empezamos), no que ustedes lo hagan y sea privado y nosotros lo usemos, nos dimos cuenta con el tiempo que estábamos haciendo un mal y algo que nos afectara vendría y finalmente vino.

No queremos "robar" queremos "aportar" a mybb y queremos hacerlo de la mejor manera no ripeando themes o cualquier cosa, queremos que el Mybb en español crezca y no retroceda lo que estábamos haciendo era retroceder Mybb en español.

Así que damos vuelta la pagina y comenzar por decirlo "desde 0", así que véanlo y si no tienen simpatía por Mybb-Es bueno no importa pero verán que saldremos adelante como lo fuimos anteriormente.

My english is suck.