MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: India Won The World Cup !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
India Won the ICC 2011 World Cup.. Sensational win for them !
(2011-04-02, 05:30 PM)Shukaku Wrote: [ -> ]Should really be posted on a blog.

Its not a blog announcement.. Wink
There is a quite a lot of discussion that could be here to anyone that is a fan of Crikett fan. I assume since they won they beat their rivals pakistan? Was that game good?
Wow, congratz for India and for all indians..!
EnjoY!!!
(2011-04-02, 05:45 PM)Aristotle Wrote: [ -> ]There is a quite a lot of discussion that could be here to anyone that is a fan of Crikett fan. I assume since they won they beat their rivals pakistan? Was that game good?

I heard dozens of people saying that the game was fixed. Anyway, who knows the truth, oh well..
And there was me thinking this was an April fools :/

(2011-04-02, 06:05 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-04-02, 05:45 PM)Aristotle Wrote: [ -> ]There is a quite a lot of discussion that could be here to anyone that is a fan of Crikett fan. I assume since they won they beat their rivals pakistan? Was that game good?

I heard dozens of people saying that the game was fixed. Anyway, who knows the truth, oh well..

I hope it wans't fixed my father will keep on saying "what happened to the game". Thats not something you want to live through Sad

Pakistan team had beat Australia and Srilanka in pool matches, they have a brilliant team work through out the World Cup, but on India's match they give up like they are tired to chase the total.

Again, who knows the truth behind that match..?

Well, anyway, Well done India today !
Hey, congrats for that Smile, but Pakistanis are as Indians as the Hindus themselves

Keep the good work boys Wink
It was an amazing match! Well played to India!
(2011-04-03, 09:35 AM)Jag100 Wrote: [ -> ]It was am amazing match! Well played to India!

Indeed, India was 32 / 2 when there two great openers back to Pavilion, Kholi and Ghambir did a great job.