MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Online Members Not Appearing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hmm, I'm afraid I'm not sure what the problem could be then. If worse comes to worse, take a database backup and re-install fresh.
I think I'll wait for other possible solutions before going that route.
Does anyone have any other possible solutions by chance?
I've recently been notified that this is still happening. Are there any other suggestions that I could try out to get this fixed?
The problem here is that its happening very randomly. If there was any pattern to it then it would be easier to get to the bottom of it but as it is its happening at random times and to random users. This is not a problem that we have encountered before making it specific to your setup. I suspect a plugin interfering and the way to troubleshoot that would be to disable all the plugins but I am not sure you would be willing to have all plugins disabled for a period of time while you check that its not happening anymore.

If you can at least dig a little deeper and try to find something thats common to all the users this is happening to that would be a step in the right direction in trying to solve this.
From what I've seen, there is no pattern at all. I'll keep looking for one and see if there is any sort of connection between the users that it happens the most to. Do you have any suggestions as to which plugins I could try disabling first?
I would start with anything that has anything to do with a user's online status.

From your list:

Spider Bots (1.1)
Gaming ID`s (1.0)
MyBB GoMobile (1.0 Beta 4)
UserGroup Legend On Index (1.1)
User IP Log (1.1)
jSnippets For MyBB (1.00)
Multiple Account Detector (M.A.D) (1.0)
MyShoutbox (1.5)
Show the users that has been online today (2.0)
Profile Buddies (1.4.1)
Welcome Guest (1.5)

The above list in no way states that there is a fault in any of the plugins, those are just the ones I feel have some interaction with the online status check. It is also very possible that it might be a plugin interfering with another plugin which is why I recommend disabling all plugins at once rather than one by one.
Pages: 1 2