MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Images
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have changed all of the mybb default logos to my own but my forum still shows the default mybb ones. When I tested this on a 000webhost server there was no problem. My host for this forum is Hurricane Electric. Could it be an issue with HE? Or is there something I still need to do in order to make my custom images show?

Link to Forum: http://www.acccdefender.org/forum/

Thanks for any help that can be provided.
Perhaps you haven't specified the correct image names, make sure you overwrite the default ones and have the correct extension too.
(2011-04-02, 11:22 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Perhaps you haven't specified the correct image names, make sure you overwrite the default ones and have the correct extension too.

I have specified the correct names and extensions for all images. Can you think of anything else it might be?

Are they in the /images directory?
Yes they are.
They obviously aren't, otherwise it'd work.
They are all in the correct place. I even removed the images completely and I still get the default one showing up.

Well then do you have some sort of server-side cache or something? Because all of the images still exist on your server, whether you removed them or not.
I figured out what the issue was. I recently switched to a newer server and was uploading the images to the old one. No wonder nothing was happening...LOL

Thanks for everyone's help!

That sometimes happens hunter4lyf. Remember to always check the IP's.