MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [REQ] Custom MyBB Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2011-04-03, 05:45 PM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]Wow! I really never knew that anybody would do a theme for so little o.O I certainly wouldn't.

That is maybe you but it does not mean everyone else should follow your example am I right?

Angel is selling them for $20 - http://community.mybb.com/thread-82706.html
^ This is a example.
Yeah, I understand, I'm just genuinely shocked haha. Kinda getting used to doing WP themes and stuff I guess.
(2011-04-03, 05:48 PM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, I understand, I'm just genuinely shocked haha. Kinda getting used to doing WP themes and stuff I guess.

Ya the hard truth is that MyBB users expected high quality skins for very little if not free when they are certainly worth much more.. Just look at the majority of IPB/VB designers.. most of them start custom work at $350
(2011-04-03, 09:14 PM)Civil Engineer Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-04-03, 05:48 PM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, I understand, I'm just genuinely shocked haha. Kinda getting used to doing WP themes and stuff I guess.

Ya the hard truth is that MyBB users expected high quality skins for very little if not free when they are certainly worth much more.. Just look at the majority of IPB/VB designers.. most of them start custom work at $350

I personally have a IPB license but I don't like the prices of custom themes for it. Thats why I use mybb. IPB and mybb isn't really much of a difference between eachother. Like mod installing for example are almost the exact same for both IPB and mybb same with theme installing. IPB custom themes cost so much because how difficult you have to work into making one it is much harder than mybb.

Also custom IPB themes are: $450-$500. I checked with some of the best known that makes IPB themes like skinbox, etc.
(2011-04-03, 09:47 AM)Civil Engineer Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-04-03, 08:46 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]You may contact http://www.dynaxel.com/forums/home.php for cheap prices.

Pretty sure Jessie only does custom work at $50 and up (from what his signature says) which is still pretty cheap for most of his designs.

Correct, I usually work at 30 and up but I got laid off at my irl job so I've been forced to raise my prices.
Pages: 1 2