MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Editing global.lang.php
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
You'll have to edit the code or get a plugin to show the seo url.

global.php line 346, you'll have to use get_profile_link or build_profile_link depending on how you set your language string in order to get the seo url
(2011-04-05, 11:18 PM)- G33K - Wrote: [ -> ]You'll have to edit the code or get a plugin to show the seo url.

global.php line 346, you'll have to use get_profile_link or build_profile_link depending on how you set your language string in order to get the seo url
Google SEO Plugin will redirect the non SEO URL to the SEO URL.
How do I "include" the PHP file with the $mybb->settings and $mybb->user functions in global.lang.php?

(2011-04-08, 01:56 AM)Iamazn Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-04-05, 11:18 PM)- G33K - Wrote: [ -> ]You'll have to edit the code or get a plugin to show the seo url.

How do I "include" the PHP file with the $mybb->settings and $mybb->user functions in global.lang.php?

You can't "include" a variable in the lang file. You can use {} as a placeholder and in the script use $lang->sprintf to replace that. I suggest you look in to the code and understand how it works. I gave you a viable option but you seem to be going out of the way to do something so simple.
(2011-04-08, 02:14 AM)- G33K - Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-04-08, 01:56 AM)Iamazn Wrote: [ -> ]

You can't "include" a variable in the lang file. You can use {} as a placeholder and in the script use sprintf to replace that. I suggest you look in to the code and understand how it works. I gave you a viable option but you seem to be going out of the way to do something so simple.
What file do I call sprintf in?
In this case it would be in global.php, before the header templates are eval'd
Pages: 1 2