MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: HOW CAN I MANAGE MY TABS?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I HAVE GET WHAT IM LOOKING FOR HERE http://community.mybb.com/thread-88505.html BUT WHEN I INSTALL IT THERES AN ERROR SCREESHOT IS ATTACH BELOW... ANY SUGGESTION?
I guess goto MyTABS option and you entered [i]ORDER OF TABS AS 1 for more than one tabs[/i,try keeping different orders of tabs,not same,however it might not affect this but you should try.
I HAVENT INSTALL IT YET SIR.... WHEN I PRESS THE ACTIVATE ON THE PLUGINS HE COMES OUT WITH AN ERROR
In your hosting control panel find phpmyadmin and go to the database for your forum.
If you find a table called 'mybb_mytabs_settings' then drop that table, and proceed to re-install the plugin
i cant fin it sir... is there a manual typing for this my tab? to tab my forum
You can't find phpmyadmin, or you verified there are no tables which start with ' mybb_mytabs_ '?
Seems that your settings table is crashed.

Run this;
REPAIR TABLE `mybb_mytabs_settings`;
Stop telling people to repair their tables, when they aren't crashed. Undecided

@OP: You seem to have a duplicate entry key for the plugin. You might want to contact the plugin author.
(2011-04-03, 08:27 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]Seems that your settings table is crashed.

Run this;
REPAIR TABLE `mybb_mytabs_settings`;

how can i repair it sir? Big Grin
(2011-04-03, 08:28 AM)Shukaku Wrote: [ -> ]...
@OP: You seem to have a duplicate entry key for the plugin. You might want to contact the plugin author.

Shukaku, you are correct that is what the error actually says, however others are installing without the error...
...doesn't make sense.
Pages: 1 2