MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Postbit "Problem"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have Installed Quite a Few Plug's on my Forum, and a few of them go onto the postbit, which extends it WAY down, as shown in the attached Image.

SO, is there anyway to condense that?

Like, Moving the "Thanks Given" up with "Posts" (Next to it). Moving "Follower" up with "G", leaving the "Awards" for there own line (I would like to keep most of them, and not remove them if possible.).

Also, how do I remove the Warning Level? I remember setting it to show, but now I don't remember how I did that. Lol

If you have any better idea's / know a Plugin that will help, please tell me.
in your theme templates.
go to post bit templates,and find postbit_classic
and postbit author_user,you can find files for the links you asked for,and make edits to them as you like.
just change the positions and add a <br /> code after everything so that they would come in order.
that will solve the problem
(2011-04-03, 12:24 PM)envira Wrote: [ -> ]in your theme templates.
go to post bit templates,and find postbit_classic
and postbit author_user,you can find files for the links you asked for,and make edits to them as you like.
just change the positions and add a <br /> code after everything so that they would come in order.
that will solve the problem
Wow that worked great.

Though, I can't move "Follower" up with "G".

He is the code:

postbit_author_user:
{$lang->postbit_posts} {$post['postnum']} - %%TYL_NUMTHANKEDLIKED%% {$post['replink']}

postbit:
<td class="smalltext post_author_info" width="165">
{$post['user_details']}{$post['newpoints_postbit']}{$post['suscriber']} <br /> Awards: {$post['awards']}

The "G" one and "Suscriber" one is on the same line, yet they are on diff lines.

I have Uploaded a New attachment with how it looks now.
Yea happy to help Smile
good that it is solved.
feel free to ask anything.
mark this as closed.