MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Moderators not showing on forum team page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've got the moderator group set to show on forum team page, when i move a member in to the group they show up but as soon as i assign them to a forum they no longer show on the team page.
So no one has a answer for this.
Probably because Assigning only a forum and Assigning a team are two different things.
Works fine for me, can you describe exactly how you've got the groups set up, additional groups etc.
(2011-04-08, 08:37 PM)AJS Wrote: [ -> ]Works fine for me, can you describe exactly how you've got the groups set up, additional groups etc.

It may be easier to give you admin access as you already have an account on the forum.
Okay, give me admin access and I'll take a look. Smile
Ok i've given you admin permissions the odd thing i just found is unless all mods are assigned forums it won't show. but could still be some thing i did.
I tried the no plugins code and it was still the smae so it's not a plugin.
I've not looked at the code but this seems to be a bug - I've just reproduced on my test forum. If you have moderators that aren't assigned to a forum, the ones that are assigned a forum won't show on the forum team page.
What happens if you make a hidden forum and assign a moderators that you don't want to be assigned to a forum to the hidden one?
Thanks aj
Pages: 1 2