MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: SQL PROBLEM :(
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anybody gota help me out please,i scanned my forum with accunitex I found 4 sql problems In my forum 3 sample sql inject and 1 blind sql inject a n00b can easly hack It and I dont want to see my forum hacked Please anybody help me out with this Sad
mutch appreciated guyzzHeart
I have no idea what you are trying to ask. Are you getting any errors on your MyBB forum?
you would need to post the results of the test with the problem descriptions. however, i do not think that the issues are legitimate.

if they are "n00b" exploits, it should not matter if you post them here, as they would be easy to perform anyway, right?

so post up the results. the other times that site has been used, its been false positives
There's random ones that aren't even vulnerable that have been found recently. But yours might be different, so as "pavemen" said, can you post them here? It's not as if anyone in the "help" section are going to try and hack your website, lol.
Ok I going to post the accuntintex scan result now.
Oh problem Is fixed Mudkip helped me out thanx anyway guyz Big Grin