MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: The read/unread image script not working, but only for 2 sections.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yeah this is a very weird error I get. It's difficult to explain really. But for example when I've read every thread in one section, the "on" image doesn't change to "off", but that's only in 2 sections of my site. The rest are fine, as soon as I've read them all they change to "off" (read).

Obviously it's got something to do with the code but I don't really know what if I'm honest, and I know it's not the biggest error in the world but hey, if I didn't fix the minor problems I'd be a very bored webmaster.

Thanks people.
Do the forums this is happening in have sub-forums?
Make sure your forumbit_depth2_forum 's template is set to default.
(2011-04-05, 01:45 AM)- G33K - Wrote: [ -> ]Do the forums this is happening in have sub-forums?
Yes, both of them do. But there's other forums that work fine with sub-forums as well. This error also happened when both forums didn't have sub-forums as well.

(2011-04-05, 06:28 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]Make sure your forumbit_depth2_forum 's template is set to default.

Just checked and it is.
Bumping this. Since I get the same issue when sub-forums are involved. Only time I get it. I heard months back this is just a MyBB bug that isn't fixed yet...

It's not a major problem obviously, but it is a minor inconvenience.