MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Lovely danish Dubstep!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2011-04-06, 05:22 AM)Snooks Wrote: [ -> ]LOL.....Thats not music, its garbled noise Sad

And yet it's still better than half the pop crap that gets churned out every month.
(2011-04-06, 05:49 PM)Firestryke31 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-04-06, 05:22 AM)Snooks Wrote: [ -> ]LOL.....Thats not music, its garbled noise Sad

And yet it's still better than half the pop crap that gets churned out every month.

Thats not even niose though, its verbal diaherria.
That. Is awful.

Rap is Crap with a silent C, Dubstep, rave, and any of that stuff is just as bad. Why cant we go back to using a guitar and REAL drums once in a while instead of a digital soundkit that sounds like the one on my first electric piano >_>
What's with the hate guys? I do love to listen to electronic music, but I also listen to more traditional stuff too. I only really hate death metal and all that rubbish where the "singer" screams down the microphone and stuff. I bet that I could find some soft trance 99% of you would like.
(2011-04-06, 07:01 PM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]What's with the hate guys? I do love to listen to electronic music, but I also losten to more traditional stuff too. I onlg really hate death metal and all that rubbish where the "singer" screams down the microphone and stuff. I bet that I could fimd some soft trance 99% of you would like.

/thread

I don't really have anything to add to this...
Damn!! People need to be more like me an appreciate all kinds of music! Obviously you lot need to get a grip and understand people are going to have there own tastes...

To the O.P post that's a pretty good dubstep track not usually my sort of taste but pretty good. You get quite a few which just aren't good at all lol!
(2011-04-06, 05:22 AM)Snooks Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:While I understand the excitement,

You understand the excitement at that noise???

LOL.....Thats not music, its garbled noise Sad

To each their own. Art is very subjective so its not necessary that what one likes another would like too. I'm sure we're all guilty of having liked some music that others found bad/weird/noise :p
Everyone has there own opinions and preferences when it comes to different genres, just because a song isn't generated through a guitar or drum set doesn't mean its not real music.
(2011-04-12, 08:14 PM)Skuddle Wrote: [ -> ]How about this, guys?

http://soundcloud.com/saiburmesekid/suic...ubstep-mix

I like it actually, the sample they used is dope.
Pages: 1 2 3