MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: guys hel me on this.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
when im using default mybb themes the white one when i go to user cp i can see my refferal link. when i change another theme example black evo. when i go to user cp i cant see my refferal link anymore. any suggestions?
and how to dis able the attachments when creating a new threads. thankyou
for refferal link, i think its a theme issue
For to you to add the refferal link, open usercp template in default theme
Find and copy the refferal link table or div, im not sure if what is correct

To disable attachment, you can remove all attachment in Admincp, or simply limit the attachment for the certain usergroup in adimcp also
@nadlerz then after i open the template? ill just copy it? the ill paste it on the other theme temlates? am i right?
anyway off topic nadlerz can i have a request on your forum? a userbar and logo for my forum?
(2011-04-05, 01:49 AM)zephiroth Wrote: [ -> ]when im using default mybb themes the white one when i go to user cp i can see my refferal link. when i change another theme example black evo. when i go to user cp i cant see my refferal link anymore. any suggestions?
and how to dis able the attachments when creating a new threads. thankyou
ACP>Themes and Templates>YOUR THEME TEMPLATES>User Control Panel Templates:

Find:

<strong>{$lang->primary_usergroup}</strong> {$usergroup}<br />

After it in new line add:

{$referral_info}

It should show up now.

thanks bro
+reputation
crazy still cant see my refferal link
this is what im saing how to set the user cp like this like the default that has a account summary plus refferal link
(2011-04-05, 06:34 AM)zephiroth Wrote: [ -> ]thanks bro
+reputation
crazy still cant see my refferal link
this is what im saing how to set the user cp like this like the default that has a account summary plus refferal link
Ah,are you on 1.4 version of MyBB?

Can you paste your template code of usercp templates of the theme that you are using? (Found under User Control Panel Templates,first template option)

That theme was made for MyBB 1.4, no 1.6 features will show on your forum if you use it unless you revert all the templates to default.