MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [WIP] Profile Edit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm working on editing the MyBB member profile page, and I wanted to do it simply, no tabs or anything fancy, just simple template edits. I didn't want to use tabs because they never work right for me, so I decided to move things around on the profile so it looks nice, gives you all the information, and make it work well with the Profile Comments mod.

So far this is what I have.
[attachment=22188]

I just want some feedback, I'm thinking of making a tutorial to make it look like this.
Neat.
Honestly I like it! Smile But the PM buttons seem to be out of order.
(2011-04-05, 05:55 PM)thnok Wrote: [ -> ]Honestly I like it! :) But the PM buttons seem to be out of order.

Yeah, I'm trying things now to fix it, I'll probably just change the images to have some space at the top to compensate. Thanks for your thoughts :)
(2011-04-05, 06:10 PM)Haunter Master Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-04-05, 05:55 PM)thnok Wrote: [ -> ]Honestly I like it! Smile But the PM buttons seem to be out of order.

Yeah, I'm trying things now to fix it, I'll probably just change the images to have some space at the top to compensate. Thanks for your thoughts Smile

Okay great! Smile But I think you need to rethink the structure of the profile. It seems bit out of order.
Kinda cluttered if you ask me, good job anyhow.