MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyForum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
The header and the icons.
Just because you hate it doesn't mean I didn't put any effort into it... I love how it looks and so I guess I just have different visual likes than you do.
Nice forum good luck with it Wink.
Thank you Smile
Yours looks nice too, I'll register Big Grin
No problem, & thanks Smile.
(2011-04-07, 12:39 AM)mithokey Wrote: [ -> ]I actually did put a lot of effort into it. And I see lots of sites with that floating bar as well.

Well you wanted feedback...I don't care if other sites have it, it looks bad.
(2011-04-08, 05:18 AM)lucasbytegenius Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-04-07, 12:39 AM)mithokey Wrote: [ -> ]I actually did put a lot of effort into it. And I see lots of sites with that floating bar as well.

At least give the user the option of exiting out of that bar.

(2011-04-08, 05:51 AM)Kodaks Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-04-08, 05:18 AM)lucasbytegenius Wrote: [ -> ]

At least give the user the option of exiting out of that bar.

It's a plugin, so he really can't unless he edits it.
The bar is suppose to get people to register. It's like advertising... it's annoying, but for some forums if you register, the ads will go away.
(2011-04-08, 05:13 PM)mithokey Wrote: [ -> ]The bar is suppose to get people to register. It's like advertising... it's annoying, but for some forums if you register, the ads will go away.

Your forum, I guess. Still irritating however.

I suggest you get the Google SEO plugin working on your forum: http://mods.mybb.com/view/google-seo
Okay thanks, I just saw other forums which have that bar too and they have lots of members.
Pages: 1 2 3