MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: moderator notice but no reports posted
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
there was some recent spamming on my board so i deleted some of the post and then banned the user before reading the mod notice. and while banning the user i selected to prune the users post. so all the users post are gone even the ones noted on the report. so my problem now is the notice is still there but when i click on it there is nothing to delete pls help me clear this here is a screen shot

[Image: forumerror.jpg]
(2011-04-06, 01:37 AM)denvee Wrote: [ -> ]there was some recent spamming on my board so i deleted some of the post and then banned the user before reading the mod notice. and while banning the user i selected to prune the users post. so all the users post are gone even the ones noted on the report. so my problem now is the notice is still there but when i click on it there is nothing to delete pls help me clear this here is a screen shot

[Image: forumerror.jpg]

is it need to be checked by admin?
i am the admin... but as you can see there is nothing on the report section
Go to: ACP > Tools and Maintenance > Recount and Rebuild > and Run the Recount Tools.
i tried recount and rebuild but the prompt is still there. any more suggestion?
Go to cache manager and rebuild cache on reported posts
thank you for the help... but the notification is now gone... i have not done any thing after rebuild and recount... i guess it just takes time to clear it... thanks again