MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Ad's Space?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is it possible to have a little space in between the top ad and the tabbed menu and perhaps between the bottom ad bottom of the theme. My site is forumkorner.com If you got there you will know what i mean. If you need me to post a pic or something i can do that.

Here is a couple pictures of what im talking about. Were i circles i want spaced,

[Image: 89487193.png]

[Image: trer.png]

Thanks
<br />

That is all you need. You should go into your header template and find the banner code and add that right after it.

For the bottom banner just add the same code but before it.
(2011-04-06, 04:48 AM)Sakura_ Wrote: [ -> ]
<br />

That is all you need. You should go into your header template and find the banner code and add that right after it.

For the bottom banner just add the same code but before it.

Well I am using a plugin, Does that matter? Ill check it out.
It shouldn't matter. There should at least be something like {bannerad}. Just add the <br /> after that.
(2011-04-06, 06:23 AM)Joshua Mayer Wrote: [ -> ]It shouldn't matter. There should at least be something like {bannerad}. Just add the <br /> after that.

Im not finding it. I looked very hard and couldnt find anything :/
Whoops, check your index template.
What's your forum URL ?
www.ForumKorner.com I have found it and you guys were right they were in the footer and header templates and but they were called "Hidesection" and "Hidesectionfooter". But i added it and its doing nothing. and the bottom one when i add it for some reason makes a space on the bottom not top. :///
(2011-04-06, 07:52 AM)360Gaming Wrote: [ -> ]www.ForumKorner.com I have found it and you guys were right they were in the footer and header templates and but they were called "Hidesection" and "Hidesectionfooter". But i added it and its doing nothing. and the bottom one when i add it for some reason makes a space on the bottom not top. :///

I said add
<br />
before the code for the banner ad for the bottom one. Not after thats why it didn't do anything.
(2011-04-06, 02:57 PM)Sakura_ Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-04-06, 07:52 AM)360Gaming Wrote: [ -> ]www.ForumKorner.com I have found it and you guys were right they were in the footer and header templates and but they were called "Hidesection" and "Hidesectionfooter". But i added it and its doing nothing. and the bottom one when i add it for some reason makes a space on the bottom not top. :///

I said add
<br />
before the code for the banner ad for the bottom one. Not after thats why it didn't do anything.

Guess i got it confused thanks. But either way i figured it out. Smile