MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: User Control Panel Edits Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want to change the entire look of the profile, and add a lot of custom profile areas to it. Is there one template that edits how all the current tables are set up in it though? When I look all I see are bits and pieces of the existing ones, not really a way to move them around, or make them stacked or side by side or anything. I hope this makes sense, if not I can try and take a screenshot and show you what I mean.
Any screenshot will be easy for me to understand your idea.
Did you mean something like this?

http://mybbsource.com/mods.php?act=view&id=186
Sort of. Like in the site I showed though, they have all the things like email, joined date, and stuff like that in the table on top, and then Id like to make a table below for the character info stuff since this is for a roleplay site :3
Just edit the templates.
Thats what Im asking though, I dont really see how to set them up like that. Its just pieces, I dont see a way to say this table goes first, and then this one below it.
You can do that using templates. For example the custom profiles are all contained in Member Templates >> member_profile_customfields with the actual fields being styled by Member Templates >> member_profile_customfields_field

As for the order, for custom profile fields you can set up their order under Admincp >> Configuration >> Custom Profile fields
Thank you!