MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Contention between SQL tables
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For some time, at certain times of the day, my forum suffer from missed connections
MySQL server in Aruba. Known before a layout of the screen and therefore any wrong
link me back to the classic notification is not connecting to the SQL server.

After much give and take, the customer care Aruba (hosting), I said so

Quote:we performed the necessary checks on the mysql server in question and there are no latency or
these settings to create the situation.

The issue is all about programming to search queries and their use.

Connect with panel http://mysql.aruba.it

and "process" those queries occur more frequently and more greedy.

There are disputes between the tables.

Such as "SELECT title, cache FROM mybb_datacache ne many are launched every second.

Check out the fact.

In fact, I just noticed that they mentioned that query is executed continuously
impressive.

Can you tell me what may be generating it?
It 's a known issue?

Thank you in advance.

PS: my borad is MyBB 1.4.11 (1411) (do not ask me to update it because the last time
I did a disaster has happened to change the graphics and plug-ins I)

Also forgive my English, because I used the Google translator.

P.S.: My forum is: http://www.clanjeko.it/public/forum/

screenshot:
[Image: errore.jpg]
[Image: errore2.jpg]
Its your host issue, you've to contact to your host.
But the host told me many times that it is up to them and which do not debug the client code.

Since the problem appears only when minifestarsi site is a bit 'of traffic (but perhaps also in other circumstances), and since I mentioned that query is actually executed many times per second, the possibility exists that is attributable the board?
There is a particular configuration setting that MyBB can resolve?
Actually your Databases are unable to connect to server, means something wrong in your SQL server. Its not a MyBB issue itself.

Also make sure if your database username and password are correct ?
so you are using a remote mysql database and not one on the same machine as your site/forum?

also, there are no persistent connections in MyBB. Once the page is down getting its data, the connection to the SQL server is closed.

So you (or the host) are getting a spike in traffic at the time the connection fails.
Yup. I've found this problem too and have discussed with the dev team. Their cache system has real problems. I run xcache and it's F'ed by MyBB as most of the cache is not read correctly. Stuff like templates should almost always be grabbed from cache. But maybe that's not your problem if you're not running cache.

But one thing you can do is check each main pages advanced details and review the queries done.

index.php
showthread.php
forumdisplay.php

Those are the 3 main pages that are most active.
(2011-04-06, 04:50 PM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]Yup. I've found this problem too and have discussed with the dev team. Their cache system has real problems. I run xcache and it's F'ed by MyBB as most of the cache is not read correctly. Stuff like templates should almost always be grabbed from cache. But maybe that's not your problem if you're not running cache.

But one thing you can do is check each main pages advanced details and review the queries done.

index.php
showthread.php
forumdisplay.php

Those are the 3 main pages that are most active.

Forgive me, but they are completely secular in this. You can resolve, as simply as possible, as you install and how to use x-cache?

I found some information, but also because of the fact that I have not completely familiar with the English language, I find it hard to understand.

Thanks in advance for the information.