MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: service unavailable. when try to Upgrade
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hmm,did you tried reuploading all the files again of the new version which you are trying upgrade to?
Simply uploading the new files isn't going to cause this error. Look in your server error logs to see what's causing it.
(2011-04-07, 08:07 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Simply uploading the new files isn't going to cause this error. Look in your server error logs to see what's causing it.

today i try but same problem
new Problem appear if Remove Lock file from install Folder Forum Show "Service unavailable"
[Image: 2r73m7o.jpg]

and www.yourdomain.com/forumfolder/install/upgrade.php working but if we login correct id and password no any Response by server and if login with wrong id password forum show error wrong password
[Image: 2zqg1hz.jpg]
[Image: 302qrs1.jpg]

I just looked at your site and for the service unavailable error you have to check your server logs, you have some configuration on the server that is conflicting with the normal operation of the upgrade. You have too many redirects going on and any one could be the cause of the error.

The one thing I suspect is the configuration to mask the site's url to always show dthworld and not the current proper url.

To make sure none of these issues interfere with the upgrade, temporarily disable the url masking.

I also noticed that your cookie path is set to /Forum but your actual urls use /forum just to eliminate this as the problem I'd keep the case same throughout.
Pages: 1 2