MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Battlefield Play4Free
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It's kind of weird because it is not my own website. But I felt I needed to share this information with you guys.

At the community forums over at Battlefield Play4Free i noticed when i needed to change messages and i noticed it was all the same like in MyBB.

http://battlefield.play4free.com/en/forum/

I am like 99% sure it is mybb. And it is good to see such high up developers use it. Because these guys also developed battlefield heroes i am pretty sure also those forums will be in mybb.

I thought it was interesting to see, and I did not even notice in the beginning.
There was already a post on this awhile ago.. I'd post the link, but I'm not that interested Toungue lol
Yeah this has been discussed at least twice before. Also the game itself is terrible, Battlefield 2 is way better.
he battlefield forums have been using MyBB for a while now. I think BF 1 and 2 forums have used it. This is the third i think.
(2011-04-07, 06:07 PM)Tom K. Wrote: [ -> ]he battlefield forums have been using MyBB for a while now. I think BF 1 and 2 forums have used it. This is the third i think.

Really? The only one I now that used it was for hereos(the free cartoon style one).
Someone made a thread recently Smile
I believe this was that thread, it was unapproved and then moved here as well as being reapproved (that's my take on it)

Although, that site the OP links to has removed the MyBB copyright notice.
I don't like playing online multiplayer games on PC.
xBox 360 is better Toungue.
Some EA 'play4free' studios opt for MyBB, which is great news (and an obvious choice Toungue). In fact 4 out of the 8 play for free games from EA have MyBB forums.

Battlefield, Battlefield Heroes, Battleforge and Lord of Ultima.

They're all sizable forums too, not the few thousand posts you might expect.
If only they would retain our link back Sad
Pages: 1 2