MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: background
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
recently i made background and it worked good but while i just trying to change background and some other changes it is giving half size in background
take a look here indianscoop

could you tell me how to get full background
It seems like when doing these changes you have changed the height of the container, because it on,y reaches the header.

Also regarding the squar on the right, it seems like you have modified the header template someway, and i think it is also related to the previous problem.

regards
yes you are right i tried to remove ads but given some problem so then i changed origian header template
from this i lost previos changes soi changed background but when i used easy banner again in the smae place it stopped the full background

however i need to change whole template
including sub forums

so how can i reinsert the full background
Umm try to revert back the customzation of the header template, then try to add the easy adv. banner again. If you still have problems, show me your header template.

regards
this time i fixed it in less than 2 mins lol
but i need some more things to maintain forum
how do i change title of forum ?
If you mean the name of your forum, you can change it in the Admin CP --> Settings --> General Configuration --> Board Name
thanks done