MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Last Post Arrow Doesn't go to Last Post
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
On my forum on TeguTalk.com when you are in a subforum and click on the green arrow next to a thread with new replies, it takes you to post #1 not the most recent posts.
I know there's the "Last Post" link on the right, but is there a way to have the arrow and/or the thread title take the user to the most recent unread post?
(2011-04-07, 03:58 PM)josh0322 Wrote: [ -> ]On my forum on TeguTalk.com when you are in a subforum and click on the green arrow next to a thread with new replies, it takes you to post #1 not the most recent posts.
I know there's the "Last Post" link on the right, but is there a way to have the arrow and/or the thread title take the user to the most recent unread post?
1.Most recent unread post is taken to if you are viewing outside from the subforum.

2.The arrow is for the first post,it clearly states that thing if you hover your mouse over it.

The last post arrow only goes to the first post if you've never viewed the thread before.
Nah. too intrusive
Screeshot? I can't see what you mean...
The URL is correct and it seems to work fine for me, is it an intermittent problem?