MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: User Cp error after changing the hosting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi all !

I have successfully moved to another hosting by the tutorial posted in other section.

However I am facing issues. Whenever a user tries to access his User Panel options, getting an error.

Quote:Fatal error: Cannot run code from this file in conjunction with non encoded files in /home/a9212hos/public_html/readersenclave.com/inc/languages/english.php on line 194

this happens whenever user tries to edit his options.

link - http://www.readersenclave.com/usercp.php?action=options
./inc/languages/english.php only has 32 lines, not 194, you've got a non-default copy of the file. Go to ACP > Tools & Maintenance > File Verification, run this, does it say any files have been edited??
Done. I got this :

Quote:File
Congratulations! No corrupt files have been found on your installation.
Upload a fresh copy of ./inc/languages/english.php
As AJS said,after it that should solve this one I guess,the file was edited or either corrupt,its not the default one,you upload that again and see if it still gives any error.
Guys uploaded fresh copy of file and I am still seeing the error Sad
Can you list me all the Installed plugins ?
Try to Deactivate & Un-installed Default Avatar plugin.
Tried, same error Sad

and I just came to know it is happening when users are trying to register. Whenever I press "I agree" on Registration Agreement, the same error is appearing.

That means no one cannot register at my forum :@
Pages: 1 2