MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Attachment Downloads Statistics on UserCP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Is this going to be available for 1.8?
Is there a way to add this the or Portal?
(2020-01-22, 05:52 PM)Seeker-Smith Wrote: [ -> ]Is this going to be available for 1.8?

[attachment=42565]

[attachment=42564]

(2020-02-13, 07:31 PM)Seeker-Smith Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a way to add this the or Portal?

[attachment=42566]

Yes use the existing pkg I provided already but replace the plugin file with... [attachment=42567] before install

Or just use this pkg instead:
[attachment=42568]
I won't recommend the portal update since it will load even for guests and I won't say that to be a light query.

On general I won't recommend this because it seems to display any attachment even if the user has no permission to access it.
(2020-02-14, 08:50 AM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]I won't recommend the portal update since it will load even for guests and I won't say that to be a light query.

On general I won't recommend this because it seems to display any attachment even if the user has no permission to access it.

Yeah I don't use the plugin nor did I look at it for more than the few minutes to answer the question for the op but it loads the display by default in usercp and displays for the user not guest or any other user as it is defined per user attachment count and does not display for guest on portal only user same as in usercp well actualy I guess it may say display for guests if you allow guests to upload attachments because it displays by the user and if they have posted attachments or not so if not then it doesn't display, yes I suppose you are correct that there is a query that runs regardless if by defult the plug does it when displaying in usercp or in the variant say on portal also. Oh, one thing I noticed when I quickly looked at this for the op question was it does not factor .php file attachments in the count even when defined, but as my primary was to simply answer the op questions with yep here is the plug that can be used for 1.8 and yep it can be loaded on portal if so desired , while yes changes and or improvements could be made if someone so desired to do a personal continuation of this for thier own desires and yeah for plug it would be nice to have taken say the time to also localize the plug in backend acp, or say also added settings to the settinggroup for say display or not display also by usergroup display permission etc, etc, but my limited just a few minutes to look at this simply to answer the op request did not entail looking any much further at it
Pages: 1 2