MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Attachment Downloads Statistics on UserCP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
MyBB Attachment Downloads Statistics on UserCP

For those forum owners who encourage users to upload files for sharing. The stats show the thread, forum, downloads per attachment on UserCP.

Features

Comes with activate/deactivate function so you can save any template edits in the case of an upgrade

Has it's own language file for easy translation

You can specify which attachment types to include in the stats in the Admin CP.

On the UserCP you can sort by thread name, forum, views, downloads and comments. (Uses sorting urls, so its best to put it at the top of your UCP which is where the installation puts it by default.)

Link to Plugin on Mods database

Strong release. Smile
I can't get this to show on my forum. I see the code in the template where it should be but it's not showing up. Anyone else have this issue? Solution?

Part of my UCP template code:

{$reputation}
<strong>{$lang->email}</strong> {$mybb->user['email']}<br />
<strong>{$lang->registration_date}</strong> {$regdate}<br />
<strong>{$lang->primary_usergroup}</strong> {$usergroup}<br />
{$referral_info}
</td>
</tr>
</table>
{$mybb_upload_stats}
{$latest_subscribed}
{$latest_threads}
{$latest_warnings}
{$user_notepad}
</td>
</tr>
</table>
{$footer}
</body>
</html>

The two global templates are there as well.
Hi Goggalor,

I have this running on leefish and its fine. In the settings where you select a file it will have to be a file type that exists on your board. The default is

application/x-rar-compressed,application/rar

as I use it for tracking downloads of rar files. If you change that, make sure it is exactly the same as the name defined in the Attachments Types and that you leave no spaces between file types, just the comma. Also ensure that there is no space at the beginning of the line.

If the file types are not correct/correctly filled in then the query will return no result and thus not show.

Assuming you allow jpg attachments then try this in your plugin settings in ACP

image/jpeg
OH got it! I left those alone. I figured you had a wide array of file types in there.

So, just to be sure, no table will even show if the file types are not put in the settings?
That's correct - no table will show. I made it that way as it really annoys me to see empty things. If the user has uploaded a qualifying attachment type then the table will show - even if there are no downloads of it. Otherwise no table - why would they need it.
Oh man Leefish! I just noticed this plugin today.. dang.. awesome!
I don't suppose.. that just maybe... you'd also make it to show who's downloaded the attachment in posts?
(2012-06-18, 11:25 PM)GunnerAIO Wrote: [ -> ]I don't suppose you'd also make it to show who's downloaded the attachment in posts?

Sorry, but I do not plan to do this - I am interested in numbers rather than who - mainly because I allow guest downloads. I made this plug-in for leefish and decided to share it. However, I now use XThreads for my attachments (and so I made an XThreads version of this) so I don't intend to update this plugin with extra functionality.

You can try Pirata Nervo's "who downloaded attachments". That works but the data is in the ACP rather than the post.
OH, how's that XThreads version? Is it free? Did you release it here? ;D

thanks, yea I took a look at NErvo's plug, it may do the trick...
See my sig for my plugins - please note, using Pirata's mod with XThreads Attachments for your downloads is not possible as Pirata's mod is for mybb attachments.
Pages: 1 2