MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: AdminMB - Webmaster & Administration Community
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name: AdminMB - Webmaster & Administration Community
link: <snip>
Description: AdminMB is standard name for Administrator Message Board, We only have a few category & boards because i want the boards that are visible to guests and registered members to be able to be full and not empty board, That will drive visitors away.

I am sticking to this project, I will not be letting it go for any reason.

Have you got any suggestions or questions? Please reply to this topic with your S&Q's.

Note: I will be uploading & installing a new fresh Topsite & Link Directory later today.
Suggestion: Try to buy a Custom and Decent theme.

Good luck anyway =)
PMing an admin to remove it.
Right umm why start over? or that been your stats?
I closed AdminMB last year just got it back up yesterday.
What are your plans to make this launch a success? We all learn from our mistakes, so I think if you focus on what you got wrong the last time, you have a better chance of succeeding this time around.
(2011-04-08, 07:09 PM)Kodaks Wrote: [ -> ]What are your plans to make this launch a success? We all learn from our mistakes, so I think if you focus on what you got wrong the last time, you have a better chance of succeeding this time around.

I absolutely agree with you.
I have spend time and effort into the community.
You already have a a thread for your site in showcase:
http://community.mybb.com/thread-79708.html

It was closed due to excessive bumping, just because you decided to close and open your site does not mean you get a new thread here and we forget the old one.