MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: My Admin Permissions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
If you really are being hacked then you need to take steps to ensure that you protect yourself. I gave you a link to read through on how to protect yourself and how to prevent this.

Take the site offline, change ALL your passwords, and by all I mean ALL, cpanel, ftp, phpmyadmin, sql databases, basically everything and anything that has a password.

Next do an audit of your site to see if theres any files that shouldn't be there, check mybb files, upload new ones to make sure they're clean.

Check your computer for any keyloggers, virus/spyware

Other than that, theres not much we can do for you if you can't do it for yourself, I mean you're running a web admin forum, you should know these things :s
Did what you did.
Went back on it was working fine..

Now just about 1-2 mins a go it deleted my admin permissions again.
Make sure your ./inc/config.php file is CHMOD to 644
It is 644 checked before.
Then why its going to revert back ? Undecided
List your plugins?

File verification results?
What exactly have you done with the group promotions? Seems a bit of a coincidence you've been playing with those at the same time you keep getting moved out the admin group.
Online24.php (From MyBB Central)
Default_message.php (From MyBB Central)
Regsecureq.php (From MyBB)
Contact.php (From MyBB Central)

I cannot do the File verification results because the Admin Control Panel is locked out on me.
I have no Admin permissions to login to the ACP.
I would suggest to run the query again and once you login immediately disable group promotions.
This is the Group Promotion settings - http://i.imgur.com/eSrSj.jpg
Pages: 1 2 3