MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I realise that this question has been asked before....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Probably a few hundred times, but I'm having a hard time wading through 439 support pages looking for this solution. If I'm violating a rule, I apoligise. I'm trying to convert from phpbb3, it's calling for loginconverter, but I can't for the life of me find it. Could someone tell me where the loginconver.php file is?

This piece of pertinent info isn't included in the wiki. I realise that noobs are irritating little cretins, I'm sorry, we can't help it really. Is this page in the mybb folders or the phpbb3.

Again, apologies for not knowing this.
It's in the merge folder within your MyBB folder, you just need to move it to ./inc/plugins
Thanks AJS. I pulled the merge off, but when I look at the index page of the forum, it tells me that there aren't any threads or posts, and when you go to the threads, there's either the original post or the full blown discussion.

If you have the time, take a look.

www.life-liberty.com/mybb

Thanks again.
ACP >> Tools & Maintenance >> Recount & Rebuild

Run the appropriate ones, I can't remember without looking. :p
(2011-04-08, 10:08 PM)AJS Wrote: [ -> ]ACP >> Tools & Maintenance >> Recount & Rebuild

Run the appropriate ones, I can't remember without looking. :p

Its recommended you do them all.
I did that, didn't change a thing.

Did it again, and it came right.

Got one other question while I have your attention, I realise it isn't the appropriate forum, but how do you edit/configure the portal and promote any given thread/post to the portal?