MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: error everytime i switch page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
everytime i go to a different page it says stack overflow at line 97.

what does that mean?
Can we have your URL?
(2011-04-09, 03:17 AM)pyridine Wrote: [ -> ]Can we have your URL?

wizard101society.com

it usually happens when you leave from a thread page. So just go on the forum rules thread, and then go to the home page
I've tried multiple times to get the error with no luck. Could you post a screenshot?
(2011-04-09, 03:39 AM)pyridine Wrote: [ -> ]I've tried multiple times to get the error with no luck. Could you post a screenshot?

ok i will soon. but i gtg. (at grandmas house) ill be home soon
(2011-04-09, 03:42 AM)sohrabian Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-04-09, 03:39 AM)pyridine Wrote: [ -> ]I've tried multiple times to get the error with no luck. Could you post a screenshot?

ok i will soon. but i gtg. (at grandmas house) ill be home soon

here
Is there anything in the server error log that indicates what went wrong? It's difficult to pinpoint what the problem is right now since it seems like it's a server-specific problem.
It's a javascript error so I don't think it's going to be in the server logs...

Dismiss that error and double click the exclamation mark in the yellow triangle in the bottom left corner, expand the box if it's not already expanded, see if it says which javascript file the error is coming from.
(2011-04-09, 11:53 AM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]It's a javascript error so I don't think it's going to be in the server logs...

Dismiss that error and double click the exclamation mark in the yellow triangle in the bottom left corner, expand the box if it's not already expanded, see if it says which javascript file the error is coming from.

this is what happened
In that case this is nothing we can help you with, as that's not a default javascript file, this will be due to something you've added.
(2011-04-09, 01:50 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]In that case this is nothing we can help you with, as that's not a default javascript file, this will be due to something you've added.

k. let me tell u what i added.

the cure theme.

-newpoints
--lottery
--shop
--buy username and title

-News Message

-Add forum options

-Donation Page

-Menu Manager

-Page manager

-Plugin uploader