MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Computing Technology.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Computing Technology is a new community.

Give us a feedback and suggestions you want!

Visit our community: Computing Technology
Proudly powered by MyBB.

As a new community we need members and staff members.

With pleasure who want to be part of our community register there.

Best regards Computing Technology Community.
Don't like the domain name, tons of empty forums, no content, no forums, just another fail imo.
(2011-04-09, 09:22 AM)Shukaku Wrote: [ -> ]Don't like the domain name, tons of empty forums, no content, no forums, just another fail imo.

Computing is a hard genre to focus a forum on. Trust me, I'd know.

It's hard to get going, but once you get discussion you will be fine. I personally don't like your domain or your name in general. The hosting is slow too.
Nice forum good luck with it Wink.
Well i didn't like the domain too. But the forums looks good, start posting and advertising otherwise you FAIL.

Regards,
Pritesh
The name is not any big problem why you all are going to suggiest for a name Smile mabey Wink Forum need to have good things on it Smile well if anyone interested to be part of it Smile I am waiting Smile Its a blank forum its new have a few hour is UP Smile THank you best regards all you did a feedback :p
(2011-04-09, 09:45 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Computing is a hard genre to focus a forum on. Trust me, I'd know.

It's hard to get going, but once you get discussion you will be fine. I personally don't like your domain or your name in general. The hosting is slow too.

Thank you this is a good suggiestion.
The design is not bad but it doesn't have even 100 posts now. Its very low and you should increase number of posts or threads.
"You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board..." very annoying.

It's even more annoying, the fact that you have that, AND a banner taking up half the index page, saying the same exact message.

http://mypc.us.to/community/showthread.p...pid=2#pid2
Why do you need staff members?
What is there to moderate..

Too many forums.
Zero content.
You yourself only have 5 posts. You have to get working. Good luck though.
Pages: 1 2