MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: SimPromote | Free Advertising
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Site Name: SimPromote

[Image: 88x31.png]

Description: SimPromote is a free advertising forum which allows you to promote your projects without any cost. We provide various services such as:
- Posting service: where you can order posting packages for your site here to help increase your forum's post and member count.
- Review service: where you can order a free review of your website and our reviewers will make sure to point out things that you could improve and of course tell you the overall rating of your website.
- Featured service: where you can place your banner advertisement in the sidebar and have your site be noticed by every member of our community.
and more.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and take full advantage of our forum and it's services.

Your Name on the Board: Pritesh

Green color is too shiny, other then that looks very cool skin.
Hey Yaldaram,
Thanks for the comment Big Grin
I actually really like the theme, its one of the better ones I've seen on the community.

Thanks, feel free to join and promote your forums/projects there as well Big Grin
I love the theme, everything looks good to me!
(2011-04-09, 09:21 PM)Jessie S. Wrote: [ -> ]I love the theme, everything looks good to me!

Shy Thank you Jessie, why don't you join our community? Please join!
(2011-04-10, 07:04 AM)Pritesh Wrote: [ -> ]Shy Thank you Jessie, why don't you join our community? Please join!

You don't want to start sounding desperate and beggy...
Good site indeed,the theme is green and nice.
All the best pritesh......
(2011-04-10, 10:30 AM)envira Wrote: [ -> ]Good site indeed,the theme is green and nice.
All the best pritesh......

Hey buddy, thank you very much Cool

Pages: 1 2