MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Goodbye Spammer...Support Needed..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Under the Configuration for this plugin (or settings), there is an option called POST LIMIT, which is where you set the number of posts members need to have to not be considered spammers in which case this tool can't be used on these users. I am wondering if there is a default I could enter in the space that would consider all users potential spammers. In other words, I can use it on all members.

Please let me know if there is.

Thanks
Just put in something high like 1000000 or something and it'll show up for everybody. I have a minor update coming out soon and in that I'll make it so that setting it to 0 will make it show for everybody, but for now, putting in a high number will work.
(2011-04-09, 09:40 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Just put in something high like 1000000 or something and it'll show up for everybody. I have a minor update coming out soon and in that I'll make it so that setting it to 0 will make it show for everybody, but for now, putting in a high number will work.

That is what I did and it works, thought I'd ask anyway.

Thanks