MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: "Mark as Read" on "View New Posts"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I frequently use the "View New Posts" link at the top of the page to view a complete listing of recent activity. I think it would be very useful to include a "Mark all threads as read" link right on that page, rather than having to go back to the index.

I understand that this is technically a search results page, so it may be a little difficult.

Also, perhaps include AJAX functionality with the index page when someone clicks "Mark all threads as read".
No, I mean to include on the search results page itself when a user clicks "View New Posts".
http://community.mybb.com/search.php?action=getnew

That way when a user is going through and viewing all of the new posts on that page, there is a simple link that will allow the user to mark all threads/forums as read (just like there is one on the forums listing page).
Add it to the header will still work for you.
(2011-04-10, 08:20 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]Add it to the header will still work for you.
Yes, but I think it would be a good idea to have this addition added to a future release.