MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Protection Forums - On & Offline Protection & Security!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I've recently started up this community with a fresh new database, powered by the latest version of MyBB forum software. The community is currently small, however I have good feelings and thoughts regarding the site as I have some great plans of which I will reveal in an announcement within the next few weeks. The theme is custom to my site, to try and give it that bit more of a unique feeling.

Please let me know what you think, register if you would like to, I'm looking for some staff to work alongside me, Eminem and Jenny (another management member) to moderate the site.

http://protectionforums.com

Thanks.
Takes long too load the forums, ugly theme and waaay too many forums.

I like the domain, however.
(2011-04-16, 09:41 AM)Skuddle Wrote: [ -> ]Takes long too load the forums, ugly theme and waaay too many forums.

I think that's your internet that's slow, I've got one of the best and fastest web hosts on the net, many people have been saying how fast it is.

The theme does need work, I'll grant you that.

Yes, we have a lot of forums, but I plan on getting them tabbed soon.

Thanks for your comments.
(2011-04-16, 01:31 PM)Morsec0de Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-04-16, 09:41 AM)Skuddle Wrote: [ -> ]Takes long too load the forums, ugly theme and waaay too many forums.

I think that's your internet that's slow, I've got one of the best and fastest web hosts on the net, many people have been saying how fast it is.

The theme does need work, I'll grant you that.

Yes, we have a lot of forums, but I plan on getting them tabbed soon.

Thanks for your comments.

A new header wouldn't hurt aswell.
Do you like the look of this new theme?

http://protectionforums.com
It looks quite nice, not liking the nav links though.
(2011-04-17, 07:40 AM)pyridine Wrote: [ -> ]It looks quite nice, not liking the nav links though.

Thanks for your comment, are you referring to 'Register Help Member List View New Posts View Today's Posts'?

No, those look great. I'm talking about "Home", "Search", "Members", "Rules", etc.
(2011-04-17, 08:39 AM)pyridine Wrote: [ -> ]No, those look great. I'm talking about "Home", "Search", "Members", "Rules", etc.

How do you think they could be improved?
Hm..

Vertically center the images with the text and remove the rollover effect. And maybe center the whole nav bar? I would also suggest moving the login box so it just barely touches the right edge.
Pages: 1 2 3