MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: mybbstar.com yet another mybb forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

[Image: logo.png]

Hi guys,
One of my friends named "MAHIGRAFIX",bought a domain an year ago called
MYBBSTAR and its in ruins till date,when he said to me,i just asked him that i will try to run it.

So with his help,me and Mr.Tomoyo okazaki are now starting a new site called "mybbstar.com".

click here: MYBBSTAR

We have a big community for all our needs the main mybb.com
what we do is give our constant support to mybb.com,on the other hand develop new themes and plugins,to release to the public.

We are new and fresh,along with my co-admin TOMOYO ,who is good at mybb coding,we will now try to help the friends of mybb.

we also want to make a special section for the third party integration plugins like jfusion and word bb and ccforum,which are powerful and we aim for their development.

Well we need some quality pluginers and themers,so we can lift mybb to the highest position,in par to the paid softwares.

All are welcome to our site,and as usual what we say is "mybb is the best".

Thank you.

regards,
Envira (mybbstar).

wow, Plugin development ? Good luck Dr. Envira Smile
Yeah brother,we need all you guys support....so we can make awesome plugins for mybb.
Thank you for your wishes Brother.

I hope you will be releasing your plugins and themes back to the main community?
Good luck! I signed up anyway - I may as well spread my plugins around haha
Thanks Euan,Its pleasure to have you on our site.
thank you
(2011-04-10, 07:19 PM)Aries-Belgium Wrote: [ -> ]I hope you will be releasing your plugins and themes back to the main community?

Yeah brother,we will be releasing to main community.
We need now some pluginers ,who can help in coding along with us.
Thank you.
Hey envira GooD LucK with it.
Thnkx Pritesh,we want suport from you all.
We are now making New themes that will be released over here,as well as in our community.
(2011-04-10, 06:33 PM)envira Wrote: [ -> ]We have a big community for all our needs the main mybb.com
what we do is give our constant support to mybb.com,on the other hand develop new themes and plugins,to release to the public.

I can't understand that sentence, you seem to be saying you have a big community Huh

Anyway, I like it, nice straightforward layout, cool theme, and I think the community will grow for some time. I wish you well Smile
I'm sure envira said this about mybb.com.
Pages: 1 2