MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Install help!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi -

I have installed myBB into my forum, but i cannot work out why it is looking so odd?

If you can tell me that would help.

www.djunited.co.uk

Thanks,

Tom
./cache/themes and the folders within need to be CHMOD to 755, and the files in those folders need to be 644.
(2011-04-10, 09:57 PM)AJS Wrote: [ -> ]./cache/themes and the folders within need to be CHMOD to 755, and the files in those folders need to be 644.

They were all already that?? HuhHuh
Who's your host?

Try 777 for folders and 666 for files.
(2011-04-10, 10:05 PM)AJS Wrote: [ -> ]Who's your host?

Try 777 for folders and 666 for files.

I am hosting it on my own reseller account with Heart internet.

Tried that as well!
./cache/ and ./cache/themes/ need to be CHMOD to 777, and if that doesn't work, set the folders inside ./cache/themes/ to 777 too. Your CSS files are returning a 403 Forbidden error so something is denying access to them somewhere.
(2011-04-10, 10:15 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]./cache/ and ./cache/themes/ need to be CHMOD to 777, and if that doesn't work, set the folders inside ./cache/themes/ to 777 too. Your CSS files are returning a 403 Forbidden error so something is denying access to them somewhere.

Set all of them to 777
Seems to eb OK now. If all those folders were CHMOD correctly there must have been a .htaccess file there or something blocking access.